However there are many things that can go wrong at interview stage, so try to be.....
- If you have not researched the company, you may end up going off on a tangent and talking excessively or worse, you may have nothing to say.
- Try to be punctual and if you are turning up late, contact somebody to let them know you are going to be late.
- Don't cancel at the last minute
- Ensure you pay attention to your personal appearance
- Don't check your phone during the interview
- Don't talk negatively or be rude about a current or former colleague, customer or employer
- Ask questions and show enthusiasm towards the company and role
- Avoid asking about money or trying to negotiating other terms of the contract. Save this for the later stages.